Saturday, June 16, 2012

My KDrama favorite actors



yeah,, I think about 2 years ago, I've dedicated myself that I don't like everything about South Korea..
but because of my classmates,, now I am addicted with korean dramas or KDrama.
I think.. I've changed my favorite boys.. from western to asian xoxo 
Here are my favorite actors. they're not always be the main role,, but I still like them >,<
saranghaeyo oppaaaaaaaa

FIRST. Jung Il Woo


He's sooooooooooooooo handsomeeeee... isn't he?? mumumu~


SECOND. Kang Min Hyuk


only one word. CUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :*


THIRD. Hyun Bin
I don't know. Sometimes he looks soooooooooooooo cooolllllll and sometimes he looks like a girl. but still,, chuaeyo, oppaaa :*


FORTH. Song Seung Hun
Honestly, I want to show his shirtless image. but I'm a good girl, you know. lol. haha.. yeah,, he's one of my favorite actors. why? because he's a sexy boy :* hahaaa~


FIFTH. Rain Bi


He's almost perfect one. but,, one condition if he want to be a perfect boy. he must be mine. hahaha xD


ok,, I think that's enough. honestly there are still lots of my fav actors. but,, I'm gonna sleeping. good night~





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
h3.post-title {font-family: 'The Girl Next Door', serif;}