Friday, August 17, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!


August, 17th 2012

yeah,, one more time. Happy birthday daddy! I am so proud to have dad like you. You are my hero :*

In your 53rd birthday, I just want to say thank you for every cares and everything you give to me, my mom, my sisters, my brother in law, and our big family. I don’t know what will I be if there is no you L so please, don’t leave us. I still need you so much dad. I want to be like you. Brave, independent, kindhearted, wealthy, and be a hero :D wait me! I will prove that to you. I will be your lovely daughter J

In your 53rd birthday, I don’t want to say “wish you all the best” like everytime my friends’ birthday. I want to say more than it. I pray to God every single time. I pray to God to always guard you everytime and everywhere because I love you sooooooooo much J

In your 53rd birthday, I hope you will always teach me to be better, to be more mature, and to
 be useful for our big family.
In your 53rd birthday, I hope our family will never get any problems from devils in this world. I hope our family will always in romantic and harmony situation J

In your 53rd birthday, I hope you will give me more money ehehe ;)

I think that’s enough. For the rest, God knows ^_^

Happy Birthday my lovely daddy!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
h3.post-title {font-family: 'The Girl Next Door', serif;}